Black and Decker bdh2010lp Review in 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
The Black and Decker BDH2010LP is a fantastic product in the Cordless Hand Vacuum range of home equipment. It is designed with a sleek body and striking color and weighs only 3.85 pounds! The product comes in a packaging of 13.1 x 8 x 5.4 inches and is perfectly designed for quick use and effective results. Powered by a latest 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion battery this product can be used to clean every corner of a home or office within minutes.
Black and Decker bdh2010lp vacuum cleaner released late 2012 is part of a platinum series which features up to 3 cordless vacuums using the brand new 20-voltbattery. Black and Decker are a well-respected company when it comes to delivering quality home appliances and they truly delivered on this product.
What You Should Know About Black and Decker bdh2010lp
Decker claims the all-new 20-volts battery is at least 25% more efficient than old NiMH batteries of the previous model. Add that to the fact that they charge 6 times faster than you will understand why there has been an online frenzy about the bdh2010lp.
The beauty of this newer model is that it has a more traditional handheld design but without the complexity of a flexible hose.
Recently, users have hailed its larger capacity of about 20.7 ounces and the improved 3 air watts that make them stronger and more reliable at cleaning messes and dust than the BDH2000FL model.
What are the main Features of the black and decker bdh2010lp Model?
- First is its 20-volt battery system that is integrated within the body frame of the vacuum cleaner.
- It comes with a flexible brush tool that can be folded down and back for easy use.
- This model is wall mountable. Meaning it can be charged on the wall, something that most vacuum cleaners don’t have.
- Washable double fillers
- The dirt container is transparent, meaning debris collected is visible to the user.
- The nozzles in this newer model can be rotated up to 180 degrees. This is a most significant improvement because it allows the vacuum cleaner reach tough spots that older models won’t reach.
- An in-built LED indicator that alerts the user when the battery is fully charged.
The constant supply of voltage from the Lithium Integral batteries ensures uninterrupted usage. Whereas the cyclonic action gives the best results for wiping out hidden dirt from any kind of surface. The Black and Decker BDH2010LP has additional features that make it easy to use.
The product comes with a rotating slim nozzle that can be inserted into lean areas like sofa corners and window racks. The product comes accessorized with an in-built crevice tool that can find and clean dust particles in difficult corners while the additional brush can be used to vacuum out dirt from various kinds of fabrics.
Fairly speaking, the Black and Decker bdh2010lp is a good product. Not that it’s great but it does have some strengths over other vacuum cleaners of comparable prices. It will excel in cleaning bare floors, vents, walls, grills and those hard to reach corners and areas of the house that older models won’t dare, but it will be terribly difficult to comb through rug carpets and sticky pet hairs.
Be wary if you will need it for cleaning up very fine debris as this can potentially block the filters.