Radius Totz Toothbrush for 18 Months Reviews in 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
As a parent, we know how important hygiene is for the health of our children. Specialist encourages us to teach them as soon as possible about hygiene. As soon as the first teeth’s arrive, you should pay attention to cleaning them. After the baby is one year old you can teach him to wash himself. There are many products on the market to choose from. Today I want to bring your attention to Radius Totz Toothbrush for 18 Months, which should be used after 18 months.
Features Of Radius Totz Toothbrush for 18 Months Children
RADIUS Totz Toothbrushes come in assorted colors such as (Orange Sparkle, Blue Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Pink Sparkle, Clear Sparkle and Lime Sparkle). It is made from FDA-Approved materials that are safe to use on sensitive gums and teeth of kids around 18 months.
There is a smooth and fine tapered handle that will be able to adjust into the hands of a toddler and also allow a stronger grip from an adult. This is one of the reasons why people prefer this toothbrush to some others on the market.
What are the pros of buying Radius Totz Toothbrush for 18 months Children?
As you can see on the internet, the product has many positive reviews.
Among the benefits of choosing this product, clients frequently talk about:
- The design of the product – very colorful. The children like the display and are more interested in discovering this object and washing their teeth with it.
- It is a light product- it only has 0.02 kg.
- Another aspect that concerns parents are the fact that is BPA Free and has the approval of FDA. Today, we have so many products to choose from and it is sometimes difficult as a parent to choose the right product for your child. BPA Free product is known for their higher quality.
- The bristles are 100% vegetable based, so if your toddler accidentally chews from it, it won’t be a problem.
- The quality of the product – it resists very well in time and does not broke easily
- The bristles are very soft and gentle, which is perfect for the child’s mouth
- The price is another factor in favor of this product, which has a very good quality- price ratio
- The design was improved many times to be useful to children. So you can let your child wash himself (which he will enjoy and learn a lot during the process).
- The best feedback received from parents is that this toothbrush is ‘’Toddler approve.’’ What more can you wish for?
As with any product, there are some cons you should consider before choosing this Radius Totz Toothbrush for your child. Among those are:
- Some parents raised the concern that the toothbrush is too big for a toddler of 18 months, and they cannot wash with it. They recommend the use after the age of 2.
- Other mentioned that they went generally satisfied with the product (they have purchased this product several times), but there were some problems with a bunch of them.
- So, attention when you purchased the product because there might be some brushes that were broken from production.
- Some concerns were raised about the quality of the bristles (which many parents complained that they came out very easily).
- A reason for this factor might be manufactory malfunction. Or that the baby chews a lot on it (you know how they are, especially when the teeth’s come out).
Take into consideration all these aspects mentioned above and it will help you make an informed decision. It will help you decide easier next time you want to choose a toothbrush for your child.
The Radius Totz Toothbrush has overall more positive feedbacks than negatives (a score of more than 4 points, as an average). The product has several designs (from sparkle to orange, blue, green). So, there is an option for every child and almost every color.
Enjoy these moments with your child knowing that you chose a good and safe product (FDA approval is a sign that the toothbrush has passed several tests and it is in compliance with rules and regulation). And remember that the best critique is your child. Try and see if he likes this product.
You will love the way the kids make use of Radius Totz Toothbrush. It is not dangerous which why opt for it. The design is friendly and able to help the kids adjust to using a toothbrush without fear of injuries.
Some other kid’s product you many like: